Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jamaican Festival with Sylvia G.


(Dress: Eden the Collection; sandals: Need Supply; watch: Skywatch; bag: Suzutan)


photos by Sylvia G Photography


First post of July, my birthday month! July is the month that embodies summer - beaches, festivals, road trips... so exciting :)  Last weekend, I went to the Jamaican Festival at Yoyogi Park with my friend Sylvia, who is also a photographer from Orange County. This was my second time stopping by the festival, and it was so nice to be back! I finally tried the famous jerk chicken (pictured above) - perfect festival food. Eden the Collection was kind enough to send me the beautiful Taya maxi dress I'm wearing, which I think must be worn to a summer festival. It just love how it floats and how light & airy it feels. Eden is doing their summer sale now, so make sure you get one or one of their other awesome dresses at half the price! 


Don't forget to check out my previous post featuring Daniel Wellington watches ! 


Happy Monday, and have a great week!



Love,

Samantha Mariko








20 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO PRETTY
    SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)

    Oya, yuk ikutan MARINA BDO ke Jepang sekarang juga
    MARINA BEAUTY DAYS OUT GOES TO JAPAN

    Love, Marina beauty blogger Ollyvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--- the dress screams summer festival! You look beautiful and I am sure the festival was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love festivals...best part has to be the food, lol! pretty dress - i'll have to check that one out :)

    [oomph.]
    $250 Ulta Beauty GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!
    xx
    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing your experiences from this festival! Your outfit looks great, as usual! :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like amazing event. Love your dress and shoes. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice blog ! very interesting ! im glad that im here :) i want to invite you to mine and maybe you would like to follow each other? if yes just follow me and let me know i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice blog ! very interesting ! im glad that im here :) i want to invite you to mine and maybe you would like to follow each other? if yes just follow me and let me know i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool festival! I know they had great food. Love your dress Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Early Birthday, Samantha!! I want to go to that festival so badly~ looks so fun :) your dress is darling beautiful too. X

    Have a great day!
    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is perfect! Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dress! So nice watch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with your dress, perfect summer piece, you look amazing! That festival looks like so much fun. it's kind of funny to hear of a Jamaican festival in Japan!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like so much fun! I love the print of the dress! Great summer look!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Festival sounds good! And I love the dress! ^^ xx

    http://littleteafullofit.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. まりこさんこんにちは!
    代々木公園はいつも楽しそうなイベントをやってますね!
    ワンピース、豹柄なんですね。わたしも豹柄だいすきです。
    とってもセクシーですてきです♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of your accessories are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!