Thursday, October 9, 2014

5 ways to wear Vans checkered slip-ons



Even though the classic Vans checkered slip-on sneakers have been around for a while, it wasn't until this year that I decided to finally buy my own pair. I grew up in Surf City, California, so these babies weren't unfamiliar to me at all - the minute I slipped them on my feet, I felt at home. Here are 5 ways I've worn my Vans slip-ons:






Pants: Le Ciel Bleu (similar pants here and here)
Clutch: Wego (similar black clutch here

2. Top: Topshop (similar cropped top here)
Skirt: Harajukuii
Clutch: Dezso by Sara Beltran (similar clutch here and here)

3. Jacket: Uniqlo (similar leather jacket here)
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Le Ciel Bleu (similar tapered denim here)
Tote: Le Ciel Bleu (not for sale)

4. Sweater: Uniqlo
Pants: Le Ciel Bleu (similar black skinnies here)
Backpack: Mono (similar backpacks here)
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

5. Top: Topshop
Skirt: Zara
Tote: Le Ciel Bleu (not for sale)



And the one item all of these outfits have in common: Vans.


Do you wear Vans shoes? Or do you own any slip-ons? Perhaps you're like me and just can't get enough of them :)




Love,

Samantha Mariko

16 comments:

  1. this is an adorable post! i used to have checked vans slip-ons growing up and wore them everywhere. i still love slip-on sneakers, just don't get to wear them much because i'm always at work, hmph.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good with so many types of outfits!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally don't like vans that much but you make me wanna buy a pair of them! :D Loved this cute little lookbook! :)

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second! I don't have any Vans shoes but I do like them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything look cool! the second one is perfect

    visit mine
    monitasitanggang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many inspiring looks using these sneakers! I'll have to wear mine again soon!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my favorite outfit is the number 1 but all are very beautiful~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I have slip-ons with stars on them. Love them so much, they are comfortable and look so stylish. You know how to rock them!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. rocking the vans in every single look! surprisingly I don't seem to have a pair...think i'll need to invest one and check out these outfits again for inspiration! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!!! I love to use them with jeans and for a casual/sporty look. I had reds, blues and pink ones. I love the looks you shared it! I can't wait to see you wearing them.

    I invite you to check my blog, I came back :)

    Te invito a pasar a mi blog, que he vuelto!


    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love wearing Vans so much! Love all of your looks too my love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your looks are very chic! love them!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All you looks are effortless and chic!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to get some Vans now! XD

    I hope you can come check out my new blog and give me some advice :)
    januarychokko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!