Sunday, October 19, 2014

Maybelline After Party for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week TOKYO




Last night, I attended the Maybelline After Party for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Tokyo at Le Baron de Paris. It was probably one of the best parties I've been to in Japan, especially because I love Maybelline New York. All the guests were given a sheet with removable Halloween tattoos, and you could have the make-up artists apply the tattoos at the make-up booths. I had a little spider near my left eye, with a spider web drawn in with their Hyper Sharp Liner. So cute! 

There were a couple of familiar faces in the crowd - I ran into my friend Rin Rin, a Harajuku fashion blogger and model. I also finally met Natalia of Tokyoholic, who was kind enough to invite me to the party :) Thanks for a great time, ladies!



Love,

Samantha Mariko





11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit so much! And the event looks so much fun! You know I have been thinking about moving to Japan after UK, Idk why but I wanna work there <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I love your outfit. Is Halloween a big thing in Tokyo?

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your super fast comment!!
    Year, just run to F21 in Shibuya or Shinjuku....or you can purchase online.
    I'm sure it's gonna SUIT you well far more than me!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super amazing , it looks very funny!

    Te espero en : Un Rincón Para Mis Botas blog
    http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool ^^

    Maybelline is a lovely brand, I have tried several of their products and like the majority I've tried especially their blushers and eyeshadows!

    Looks like a great event, very fun!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning, and looks like a fab event!!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. must be a great day.. love ur look btw

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww this looks like a really great event! Love your outfits and the people there <3

    Join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys looked great. what a fab party and i love the props.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!