Sunday, October 19, 2014

NEW IN | stylish animal rings from Good After Nine





I was so thrilled when this package arrived this morning from Good After Nine, a jewelry brand based in Thailand. The animal rings are the cutest, and I can't wait to wear these :) Thank you! More outfit & detailed photos coming soon!

I ended up going to the Maybelline after party for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Tokyo last night, I will also be posting photos from the event very soon. 


Have a lovely weekend (Sunday if you are in Japan!)



Love,

Samantha Mariko



8 comments:

  1. Wow..... the cutest rings ever!!!!!
    Happy sunday doll!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, what a cute rings! Love all those rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rings look really nice!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I just followed you on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter, would you please follow me back? :)
    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are so unique! i love the pearl one.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. If It's Simply Perfect, It's from Tiffany. SHOP GIFTS FOR HER. Paloma's Sugar Stacks ring in 18k gold with diamonds. orla james womens wedding rings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!